Payroll Administrator (CIS)
Our clients office is based in the centre of Darlington.
We are offering a competitive starting salary, and the chance to be part of a business that will offer long term job satisfaction.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
This role is for an end to end Payroll Administrator. You will be responsible for CIS Payments, processing payroll, dealing with queries, updating employee records and dealing with any ad-hoc reports.
We are looking for an experience Payroll administrator who has ideally dealt with CIS processes previously and who is confident to develop this side of the business.
- Arranging client coordination
- CIS returns
- Interpersonal communication skills
- A keen grasp of information technology
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic
- Professional, able to interact with clients
- Positive, “can do” attitude.