Head of Network Delivery
Reports To: Head of Operations
Key Purpose of Role
To lead in the program delivery of a full Fibre to the Home network build across a region on behalf of a prestige client.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- To own the end to end program delivery including, design, programme of works and delivery of all target in line with customer requirements.
- To manage planning and deployment of appropriate resource including when required recruitment, ensuring that workstacks are managed, service is delivered within agreed SLAs and in the most efficient way possible.
- To build strong and effective relationships with direct reports, clients and key stakeholders in order to deliver first class service.
- Responsible for all commercial elements of the build, including P&L delivery, delivery against contract requirements, controlling and managing costs and compensation events.
- To lead a team of Project Managers (construction and fibre), Supervisors, Co-ordinators, Customer Liaison Officers, SHEQ Co-ordinator
- To act as a role model for the team and colleagues instilling SDH company values.
- Drive continuous performance improvement and ongoing development of all direct reports. This is to include performance management where required.
- Overall owner of all health and safety requirements along with ensuring the wellbeing of all direct reports. Responsible in creating and instilling a safety culture across the team.
- To own and grow the financial performance of team including driving down operational costs wherever possible across your region.
- To ensure all requirements of the contract are delivered within agreed SLAs and ensure all customer requirements are met including compliance.
- Strong Health and Safety awareness.
- Proven track record in leading the build of full fibre networks.
- Proven track record as a leader delivering within the Telecoms industry.
- Significant experience in leading field-based engineering teams across a large geography.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Experienced in managing a P&L in excess of £30m.
- Strong project management experience including being able to create and manage a programme of works.
- Outstanding leadership, communications and organisational skills.
- Ability to motivate oneself and a team of both field based and desk based employees.
- Ability to demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong understanding of fibre networks and build.
- Experience in delivering to, and challenging, stakeholders up to Director level.
- Extensive knowledge and experience around operational grip.
- Act as a point of contact with the client and work closely with them building strong and effective relationships.
- Results driven with a track record of delivering sustainable performance within a challenging, dynamic, fast pasted environment.
- Strong understanding of HR people management processes and how they are effectively implemented by the business.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Team player with the ability to work across departments to get the job done.
- Proven track record in delivering change.
- English, Math’s, IT, Excel – A strong understanding of all
- Strong understanding of fibre networks
- Programme Management and planning